Bespoke, unique, practical, creative, timely and effective HR advice. You can reach a member of Davidson HR 365 days per year due to our super effective associate structure. You will deal with a consultant you know and trust and who will always treat your issues with urgency and respect. We undertake that you will NEVER wait longer than 24 hours for a response on any matter.
Targeted at small and medium sized businesses who don’t have their own HR person or team but who want to access the benefits of having a specialist HR professional on board.
From ad hoc dip in and out services to select retained support (from half a day upwards per month) we support you with all aspects of your people decisions.
- Terms and conditions (contracts) – drafting and legal compliance as well as helping you to make changes to your contracts of employment when your business needs change.
- Policies procedures and handbooks – making it work for you
- Attendance Management – approaches and strategies to manage long term sickness, short term sickness and intermittent absence including meeting scripts and letters (and offering you support at meetings if you would like it)
- Performance Management – supporting your people to work to their full potential via strategies and approaches to get them reaching for the stars or back on track
- Discipline and grievance – support at any level during all stages of either employee complaints or performance issues relating to conduct and capability
- Recruitment – all areas of recruitment including selection, offer of employment packs and induction paperwork
- Exits – supportive and successful exit strategies with managed risk
- All HR queries – dealing proactively with employee queries and employment issues, from maternity and paternity to holidays and statutory rights
- TUPE – selling or bought a business, support with the transition and following
If you are a new start up we can assist you with
- Making employment relationships work for you from the start
- Fixed term, self employed or subcontractors
- Recruiting the right team
- Deciding pay
- Structuring pay
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Support with restructuring, redundancy and building economies of scale with your teams